- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- ½ tablespoon Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 1½ tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ tablespoon light olive oil
- Mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||20 (10 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||3g (0g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.