- 1 (16 ounces) package whole wheat spaghetti
- ½ pound asparagus, washed and trimmed into 1-inch pieces
- ½ pound broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups frozen peas
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, combine the noodles, asparagus, broccoli, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, almond milk, and broth.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for about 8 minutes. Stir in the spinach, peas, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||380 (45 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||72g (15g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.