- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1½ cups water
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups corn
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium taco seasoning
- ½ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- In a large stockpot, cook the ground turkey. Add green pepper and zucchini. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients (except for the cheese and green onions) and bring the pot to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||410 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||66g (11g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.