- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup shelled sunflower seed
- ½ cup raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ¼ cup honey (agave for vegan)
- 1½ tablespoons brown rice syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Stir together all the ingredients and scoop into clusters on the baking sheet by using two spoons. Bake for 25 minutes.
- The clusters may spread and the honey and brown rice syrup may become brittle.
- Cool the clusters for ten minutes.
- Remove from the baking sheet, breaking off any excess brittle.
- Cool for 4 hours or until they completely harden.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||250 (170 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||16g (3g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.