- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 scoop chocolate Nourish protein powder
- 1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- Place butter in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat until browned. It should turn a nice, caramel color.
- And the brown sugar, Nutella, milk, and Nourish.
- Continue to stir until smooth.
- Stir in the oats.
- Once everything is well combined, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, drop cookie mixture onto the parchment paper.
- Allow to cool at room temperature or freeze. (I prefer mine frozen.)
- Store in an airtight container.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||160 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||19g (2g dietary fiber, 10g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.