- 1 cup flour
- 4 scoops chocolate Nourish protein powder
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a muffin pan or line it with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, Nourish, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the eggs, yogurt, oil, and applesauce.
- Mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin tins halfway up.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||100 (40 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||11g (2g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.