- 2 scoops vanilla Nourish protein powder*
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, mix Nourish and peanut butter until smooth.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between until chocolate is smooth.
- Spoon layers of chocolate, then peanut butter mixture, then chocolate in a mini muffin tin.
- Cool or freeze until hardened.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||190 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (3g dietary fiber, 11g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.