These energy bites taste like a dark chocolate cherry cordial! I love keeping my fridge stocked with these delicious morsels. They are perfect for a quick snack and curb my sweet tooth. Plus, I added some Nourish powder for a boost in protein, vitamins, and minerals.
Nourish Dark Chocolate Cherry Bites
Recipe Type: snack
Serving Size: 2 bites
makes 12 servings
- ½ cup chocolate Nourish plant protein powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup dried cherries or cranberries (sweetened with apple juice)
- In a food processor, combine all ingredient and blend until a dough forms.
- Roll the dough into tight, small balls.
Refrigerate or freeze, if desired.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||5g (2g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.