8 ounces fresh strawberries, diced
½ teaspoon cornstarch
½ cup plant-based, vanilla Nourish protein powder
½ cup whole wheat flour
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup oats
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup almond milk
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
6 ounces dark chocolate, chopped (dairy free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F, then line an 8×8” pan with parchment paper.
- Mix strawberries with cornstarch, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Nourish, flour, sugar, oats, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together coconut oil, almond milk, and lemon juice.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, then mix until dough forms.
- Press ⅔ of of the dough into the lined 8×8” pan, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, then sprinkle with strawberries (leave extra liquid in the bowl) and dark chocolate.
- Top with remaining dough, then bake for another 30 minutes.
- Cool in the fridge, cut into 12 bars, and serve cold.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||250 (130 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (4g dietary fiber, 16g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.