1 cup spelt flour
1 cup oat bran
1 cup plant-based vanilla Nourish protein powder
½ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cardamom
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup applesauce
1 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a muffin tin with liners.
- Mix flour, oat bran, Nourish, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, cinnamon, and salt together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce, almond milk, and lemon juice.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin liners and fill them up high. These don’t raise much, so your batter will be to the top.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes, or until the tops are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||140 (15 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (5g dietary fiber, 12g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.