- 24 ounces baby potatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 pound Norwegian Salmon
- 3 ounces butter
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fresh thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a large 9 X 13 inch pan with cooking spray and layer the pan with the potatoes, zucchini and red onion. Sprinkle the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste and set aside for now.
- Pat the Salmon dry with a paper towel and then lay out the salmon on top of vegetables
- Cut the butter into pea sized pieces and spread out evenly on the salmon filet.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, and dill.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||460 (220 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||35g (5g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.