- 3 cups mangos, chopped
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ (15-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups Sweet-’n-Salty Coconut Granola
Sweet-’n-Salty Coconut Granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup honey (maple syrup for vegan)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Make the coconut granola ahead of time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, coconut, salt, and sugar.
- Place honey and coconut oil in a small, microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir, then add the vanilla.
- Pour the honey mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Stir to make sure oats are well coated.
- Pour, then flatten out on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until coconut is toasted.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make the crisps, mix together mangos, blueberries, and coconut milk.
- Divide between 3 mini (5-inch) dutch ovens (or 1 medium dutch oven).
- Heat charcoals until hot and turning white.
- Place dutch oven over 3 hot charcoals, then place 3 more hot charcoals on the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add coconut granola.
- Serve hot—I like mine with vanilla ice cream!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||240 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||41g (5g dietary fiber, 27g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.