- 2 teaspoons yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1¼ –1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup drained, roasted red peppers
- ⅓ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes
- 10 Kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup bottled banana peppers
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven and a pizza stone to 400°F.
- Add yeast and warm water to a mixing bowl.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, olive oil, and whole wheat flour.
- Mix with a dough hook until the dough pulls away from the bowl and forms a soft ball.
- Let rest 5 minutes, then roll out to desired thickness.
- Using a pizza peel, slide the rolled-out dough onto a pizza stone. (If you don’t have a pizza stone, place on a greased cookie sheet.)
- Poke with a fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, blend the red peppers and Greek yogurt together for the sauce.
- Remove the crust from the oven.
- Top with red pepper sauce, cheese, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, olives, and banana peppers.
- Put back in the oven for about 5–7 minutes, until everything is warm and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, then top with basil.
- Cool, then cut into 8 slices. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||420 (170 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||44g (9g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.