- 6 sheets matzo
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup red onions, minced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, diced
- Break matzo into “chips” and place on a sheet pan.
- Top with cheese, red onions, jalapeño, and zucchini.
- Broil on low until cheese is melted. (Be sure to watch it to avoid burning it.)
- Add fresh tomatoes and avocado on top.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||410 (180 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||41g (4g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.