- Olive oil spray
- 5 sheets matzo
- 1½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken breasts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise to make 12
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place the matzo in a food processor. Pulse until it has broken up into small pieces.
- Transfer the matzo into a gallon-sized ziplock bag, then add all of the seasonings.
- Shake the bag until well combined.
- Whisk together the eggs in a medium-sized bowl.
- Dunk each piece of chicken in the egg, then place in the ziplock bag and shake.
- Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Once all of the chicken is on the pan, spray the top with olive oil. (This prevents the chicken from drying out.)
- Bake for 20 minutes.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||160 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||11g (1g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.