- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass (recommend the paste found in tubes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon tarragon
- ½ teaspoon basil
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Heat olive oil in a medium sauce pan.
- Add zucchini and sauté for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add spices and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and corn and sauté for 5 more minutes.
- Add brown rice and heat through.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||310 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||55g (9g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.