- 1¼ cups water
- ¾ cup couscous, uncooked
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a medium-sized pot, bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in couscous, then cover.
- Allow to steam for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (0 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (1g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.