- 4 ripe kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 avocado, peeled, deseeded, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. When you sprinkle in the salt and pepper, be sure to stir gently.
- Serve immediately with chips or over grilled fish.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||60(30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||9g (3g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.