- 4 tablespoons butter (ghee for paleo)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ red onion, diced into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, diced into chunks
- 4-ounce steak, sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium pan, over medium heat, cook the butter and the garlic.
- Once the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant, add the vegetables.
- Cook until they are soft and tender and the onions are translucent.
- Add the steak and cook until about 3 minutes per side, until it is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||630 (450 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (4g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.