- 2 slices bacon
- 5 ounces spiralized zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ avocado, diced
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Crumble, then set aside.
- In the bacon grease, add the zucchini.
- Cook until just tender—about 3–5 minutes. Be careful to not overcook, or it will get soggy.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cream cheese until the zoodles are covered.
- Sprinkle in the garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Top with bacon, avocado, and crushed red pepper.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||480 (390 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||13g (6g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.