- 1 pound lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 13.66 ounce can lite coconut milk
- 32 ounces of vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups spinach
- ½ onion, diced
- Place all the ingredients into the instant pot.
- Turn the instant pot on high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes turn the vent and quickly release the pressure.
- Serve over rice or with naan bread and enjoy! Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (35 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||46g (8g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.