- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup ham diced
- 2 eggs, optional
- Place all the ingredients into the instant pot.
- Turn the instant pot on high pressure and cook for 20 min and then do a 10 minute natural release.
- After 10 minutes open the vent and quick release the rest of the way.
- If you would like while waiting for the pressure to release you can scramble the eggs and add them in at the end.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||170 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||19g (3g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.