- 1 pound black beans, dry
- 2 pounds pork shoulder
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ onion, sliced
- 12 ounces Kielbasa sausage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients into the instant pot.
- Turn the instant pot on high pressure and cook for 25 min.
- Shred the pork shoulder and serve over rice.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||450 (190 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||32g (7g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.