- 2 cups brown rice
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3.5 ounce) bottle capers, drained
- Place all the ingredients into the instant pot, except capers.
- Turn the instant pot on high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes turn the vent to allow for a quick release.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||14g (1g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.