- ½ pound ground lamb
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 whole wheat sandwich thins
- 2 large romaine leaves, cut in half
- ¼ red onion thinly, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ cup minced cucumber
- 1 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients for the tzatziki sauce in a bowl and stir until combined. For best results let sit for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- In a large bowl use your hands to mix together the lamb, beef, garlic powder, onion powder, dijon, salt, pepper, red wine vinegar, and italian seasonings. Form into 3 patties.
- Grill for 5-8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Place each lamb patty on hamburger thin top with lettuce, onion, tomato and tzatziki sauce. I love tzatziki and did about a ¼ cup, but feel free to use less. Store remaining tzatziki in the fridge and use within a week.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||360 (140 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (6g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.