- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 6 fresh basil leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Skewer the watermelon and grill over medium-high heat until it begins to char.
- Allow the watermelon to cool for 15 minutes, then combine with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or allow to chill in the fridge prior to serving.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||120 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||8g (1g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.