Make taco night amazing with these Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Blueberry Pineapple Salsa! We spiced ‘em up with some Cajun seasoning to give a little kick, and the fruity salsa adds the perfect amount of sweetness to balance it out. Don’t want tacos? This dish is also delicious served without shells—just the delicious shrimp topped with sweet salsa.The best part about this meal is that it can be prepared almost entirely ahead of time. Then all you’ll need to do is fire up the grill!
Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Blueberry Pineapple Salsa
Recipe Type: Dinner
Serving Size: 2 tacos
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound untreated, fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas
Blueberry Pineapple Salsa
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, zested
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients for the salsa in a medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container, then refrigerate.
- Toss the shrimp in a ziploc bag with the rest ingredients, excluding the salsa.
- Marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp.
- Grill over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp turns pink.
- To assemble tacos, top each tortilla with 2 ounces of shrimp (about 5) and ¼ cup salsa.
- Store leftover salsa in the fridge.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||33g (4g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.