- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced (about 5 cups)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (more if needed)
- Zest from 2 limes (about 4 teaspoons)
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons agave (or honey, if you prefer)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- 2 cups corn
- 1 jalapeño, deveined and diced
- ½ cup diced jicama
- 2 avocados
- Grill pineapple, then set aside to cool.
- Whisk together lime juice, zest, cilantro, agave, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Dice pineapple. Toss together pineapple, red pepper, red onion, corn, jalapeño, and jicama.
- Drizzle with the lime dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Just before serving, add the avocado. Serve with chips or enjoy as a side dish!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||70 (20 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||12g (2g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.