- 1 (12–14-pound) turkey, at room temperature
- ¼ cup tarragon dried
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 cup white grape juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat your grill.
- Remove the neck and giblets, then rinse the turkey in cold water. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, mix together tarragon and butter.
- Use a butter knife to help separate the skin from the breast. Be careful not to tear the skin. Rub the butter under the skin and around the cavity.
- Fill the Camp Chef Turkey Cannon Infusion Roaster with lemons and grape juice. The infusion cannon adds flavor to the turkey, and cuts cooking time in half by steaming the turkey, as well.
- Slide the cannon into the cavity of the turkey, then tie the the legs around the cannon. Tuck the wings behind the turkey legs.
- Sprinkle the top of the turkey with salt and pepper
- Set the Turkey and the cannon in your grill.
- Cook for two hours, or until the internal temperature reads 165°F.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||190 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||3g (0g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.