- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, zested, then juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 12 ears of corn
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients (except the corn on the cob) into a food processor.
- Mix until smooth.
- Shuck the corn.
- Grill on low for 5–10 minutes on each side, or until the corn is tender.
- Rub with the butter mixture, then enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||160 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||18g (2g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.