- 1 pound untreated, fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (paleo, if needed)
- Toss the shrimp in a sealable bag with all of the listed ingredients.
- Marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp.
- Grill over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp turn pink.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||210 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||27g (5g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.