- 1 pound asparagus, washed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Coat the asparagus with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper.
- Cook the asparagus over medium heat, turning every minute until cooked (about five minutes).
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||60 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||6g (3g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.