- 2 large, ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large carrots, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix bananas, applesauce, and brown sugar.
- Add pumpkin, carrots, and eggs.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and fill them about ⅔ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until you can insert a fork and it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve.
- You can either freeze them for long periods of time or store them in an airtight container for up to two days.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||130 (15 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||26g (3g dietary fiber, 13g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.