- 1 pound tilapia filets
Garden herb marinade
- 1 cup mixed herbs*
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (paleo, if needed)
*We suggest using a mix of basil, thyme, oregano and parsley.
- Add all the ingredients for the marinade into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- In an airtight container or a ziplock bag, place the tilapia and then pour the marinade over it. Making sure to coat the tilapia well.
- Allow to marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- After the tilapia has had time to soak up the marinade, heat up the grill to medium high heat.
- Grill the tilapia for about four minutes per side or until cooked through so it can easily be flaked with a fork.
- Serve warm and enjoy!!
*Nutrition analysis done with ¼ marinade
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||120 (20 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||1g (0g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.