- ½ cup unsalted, creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 egg whites
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||130 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||13g (1g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.