If you are not a Brussels sprouts fun, don’t write this recipe off just yet. The apple cider vinegar and mustard cut out the bitterness of the Brussels sprouts. It’s roasted, too, so it turns out to be a sweet and flavorful dish that’s quick, easy, and doesn’t use a lot of pots and pans. This dish is definitely worth trying!
Dijon Chicken with Brussels Sprouts
Recipe Type: Dinner
Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast 4 ounces Brussel sprouts
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts, trimmed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 16 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup unfiltered apple juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, then add the remaining ingredients. Toss together.
- Transfer the chicken and Brussels sprouts to a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (5g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.