This is the best reason to make stuffing, in my opinion. These savory waffles are absolutely delicious, and you get to make good use of that leftover stuffing. I highly recommend making these with our Bacon Jalapeño Stuffing. A fourth of the waffle is all you need to get it full, so this recipe is great if you’re feeding a crowd for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving!
Day after Thanksgiving Stuffing Waffles
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Serving Size: 1/4 of waffle, plus toppings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Serving size: ¼ of waffle, plus toppings
- 2 cups leftover stuffing (we recommend our Bacon Jalapeño Stuffing)
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ avocado
- 1 Roma tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat and grease waffle iron (works best in Belgium style).
- In a small bowl, mix together the stuffing and 1 egg. It works best if you mix with your hands.
- Pour stuffing mixture into hot waffle iron and cook until crisp and cooked through.
- While the waffle is cooking, make 4 eggs to your liking. I highly recommend a fried egg with a runny yolk.
- Take ¼ of the waffle and top with spinach, 1 egg, ⅛ avocado, ¼ tomato, salt, and pepper.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (150 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||16g (3g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.