Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
- 5 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups leftover stuffing (we recommend our Bacon Jalapeño Stuffing)
- 6 ounces leftover turkey breast, chopped
- 1 cup baby arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the eggs and egg whites in a large bowl.
- Mix in cheese.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick, oven-safe skillet over medium heat.
- Add the oil, stuffing, and turkey until heated and the stuffing has crisped up a bit.
- Add the arugula and cook until wilted—about 2–3 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper, if desired.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until the edges are set—about 6–8 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the frittata is completely set and cooked through—about 8–10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then cut into 6 wedges, then serve!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||260 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||11g (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.