- 1 cup milk (coconut almond)
- 2½ tablespoons dark chocolate chips (vegan, if needed)
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2½ tablespoons chia seeds
- Heat milk in a small sauce pan on low. Be sure not to boil.
- Add chocolate chips and heat until melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add fresh raspberries. Puree together with an immersion blender.
- Place chocolate mixture in a medium bowl.
- Add chia seeds, mix, and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy cold!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||200 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||24g (8g dietary fiber, 14g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.