- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (agave for vegan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place can of coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, so the liquid and cream can separate.
- The next day, open the can of coconut milk upside-down and drain the liquid into a small bowl. (Save the liquid for future smoothies)
- Scoop out the thick, creamy part into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the honey and vanilla.
- Whip with an electric mixer for 5 minutes, or until soft peaks form.
- Chill thoroughly in the fridge, then serve.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||100 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||3g (0g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.