- 5 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups whole wheat pasta
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces Asiago cheese
- Steam the butternut squash and strain any liquid.
- In a blender, food processor, or with an immersion blender, mix the squash, milk, and spices together until smooth and creamy.
- In a large pot of water, cook the pasta until al dente.
- Strain the pasta and stir in the butternut squash and cheese until the cheese melts.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||300 (60 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||52g (6g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.