- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 ounces roasted turkey breast
- 1 ounce provolone cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Spread the cranberry sauce and mustard evenly on the whole wheat bread. Layer the turkey, cheese, and spinach. Top with the second slice of bread.
- Cook in a panini press until the bread is toasted and the cheese begins to melt—about 5 minutes.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||430 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||49g (5g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.