- 6 ounces of fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ red onion
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 oranges, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Pulse the cranberries and the red onion in a food processor until it’s coarsely chopped.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add the orange zest and orange segments.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Let stand at room for at least two hours.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until it’s time to serve.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||20 (0 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||5g (1g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.