- ½ cup lite coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons shredded almonds
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut
- ½ cup raspberries
- Combine chia seeds and coconut milk in a medium bowl.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||420 (290 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||22g (12g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.