This chicken dish is an amazing, savory classic! We made it really crunchy by including cucumbers, and it has a delicious flavor of basil and creamy mozzarella. Plus, it contains a whopping 50 grams of protein per serving! Our creamy balsamic dressing brings it all together, and you don’t have to worry—our dressing is lower in calories and fat than traditional dressings.
Classic Chicken Balsamic Salad
Recipe Type: Salad
Serving Size: 1 salad
Makes 1 serving
- 4 ounces grilled chicken, sliced into thin strips
- 4 cups leafy greens
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Balsamic Dressing
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons 0% Greek yogurt
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using the whip attachment.
- Slice grilled chicken into thin strips.
- Chop or slice veggies
- Toss with cheese and 2 tablespoons of dressing and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||480 (220 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||19g (5g dietary fiber, 12g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.