- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups whole milk, divided
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- In a medium-sized saucepan, whisk together sugar, and 1½ cups milk.
- Heat on medium-low until bubbles start to form around the edges.
- Mix the remaining ½ cup of milk with the cornstarch.
- Whisk the cornstarch mixture to the milk mixture.
- Cook for an additional minute, or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Add the chocolate and cocoa stir until smooth.
- When chocolate has melted completely, serve in mugs.
- Keep in mind that the longer it sits out, the thicker it will become.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||310 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||44g (3g dietary fiber, 36g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.