- 4 scoops chocolate Nourish protein powder*
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoons water (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- ¼ cup white rice flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients (except the cocoa powder) together in a small bowl. This make take some time to get everything well mixed.
- Knead in the cocoa powder until evenly incorporated.
- Divide into four balls and place each ball in a ziplock bag. In the bag, spread out on the bottom and shape into a rectangle.
- Refrigerate overnight, then enjoy the next day!
- Keep leftover bars in the refrigerator.
*Nutrition analysis and results will vary, based on your individualized mix. The recipe was completed with a basic, whey formula, designed to replace a meal.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||300 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||41g (8g dietary fiber, 23g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.