- 1 pound flank steak
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1–2 tablespoon Chipotle seasoning (more or less to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups cherries, halved and pitted
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- Pound steak until super thin.
- Mix together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic powder, and Chipotle seasoning in a sealable plastic bag to create marinade.
- Place steak in bag and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- While steak is marinating, make salsa by mixing together basil, red onion, balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, and cherries.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove steak and discard marinade.
- Grill steak for 3–5 minutes on each side. Be sure not to overcook. (I like mine to still have a little pink in the middle.)
- Slice into 8 thin pieces.
- Assemble tacos inside of tortillas with 1 slice steak, ¼ cup cabbage, and ¼ cup salsa.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||390 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||48g (6g dietary fiber, 19g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.