- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, minced (similar to ground chicken)
- 1 white onion, minced
- 2 zucchini, minced
- 1 red pepper, minced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- ¾ cup green onions, minced
- ¾ cup unsalted, chopped peanuts (optional)
- Mix ginger, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, and Sriracha in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add sauce and cook another 5 minutes on medium-high. Add onion, zucchini and pepper. Cook until tender.
- Serve in a lettuce leaf with ½ cup of chicken and veggies, 1 tablespoon green onions, and 1 tablespoon peanuts.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||470 (230 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||26g (7g dietary fiber,15g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.