- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Tillamook vanilla farmstyle greek yogurt
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup of crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups fruit of choice diced.
- Blend together cream cheese and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Place 1 tablespoon of crushed graham crackers then layer with 3-4 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture (depending on shooter size).
- Top with a tablespoon of diced strawberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||120 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (1g dietary fiber, 11g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.